Apple have a new feature - Private Relay for Apple Devices in the iOS 15…
Our Customer Portal, MyADSI, allows customers to manage and administer some aspects of their mobile account themselves.
MyADSI puts YOU in control of your mobile account
Access to the self-service customer portal gives you the convenience of being able manage your mobile account online, quickly and easily. It gives you access to billing information and enables end users to view and analyse aspects of your account status.
Once registered, you can carry out simple changes to your mobile account without having to contact your Account Manager – download invoices, carry out changes and manage your mobile phone base, all in just a few clicks!
Key benefits of using the MyADSI Portal
Control: My ADSI portal puts you in control of your mobile account. Features and functions* include;
- Place Bars and swap SIMS easily and quickly
- Create and allocate cost centres to suit your accounts
- Add names, departments, email addresses against MPNs
- Add additional, pre-defined, fields of your choice to assist reports, for example, location, car registration, titles, groups
- Lock a mobile number down so other users are unable to change settings
- Retrieve past bill manager emails & invoices
- View spend caps, usage and utilisation
- View data usage, out of bundle charges and unbilled charges
- Our Enhance suite of additional reports and features allow for greater visibility and more flexibility on managing your account, for instance you can create and activate spend and charge warnings. When used in conjunction with our Mobile Device Management service you also have access to device location.
Save time and money by not having to call and email multiple requests regarding the account, you can carry out multiple requests to your account online in just a few clicks, and keep track of their progress.
Avoid the need to manage, distribute and administer paper bills as the portal allows you to view past mobile bills, reports and charges. Reporting can be tailored to suit your requirements so you can view months, years, trends etc.
Make simple changes to individual or all numbers such as placing User Bars, activating and ordering SIM swaps. Change email addresses, cost centres and pre-defined fields to assist in reporting and accounting.
Control who sees the account billing information; create new users and select levels of authority for each user. This means you can assign users to your billing defined structure and control what they see and what they can do.
*some features and functions are chargeable
So, if you are interested in accessing the portal and administering changes to your O2 account without having to contact your ADSI Account Manager, just let us know and we will set up your username and password.