CALL 01268 495555 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
ADSI VOIP is a cost effective alternative to on-site PBX and ISDN that gives your business flexibility and business continuity. Benefits of VoIP include:
- Cost effective – Hosted Voice is typically more cost effective than on-site PBX and ISDN. Free calls to local, national and UK mobile* as well as internal calls between users and offices (including international calls and lower line rental costs for multi sites) reduces your overall call spend.
- Flexible geographic numbering – allows you to move office and keep your same geographic number without any on-going call forwarding costs and costs associated with new company stationary that states your telephone number.
- Increase productivity – Flexible working, inbound services and call statistic tracking options ensure you get the best out of your workforce.
- Business continuity – if your office has to be temporarily relocated in an emergency, this can quickly and cost effectively be achieved with ADSI VOIP. Inbound calls would be forwarded on at no extra charge.
With ADSI VoIP you get;
- A more cost effective than on-site PBX and ISDN with; 2000 free minutes per month to UK mobile numbers & 2000 free minutes per month to UK Landlines
- An affordable monthly cost, from as little as £19.95
- Easy and quick set-up – no large capital outlay
- The burden taken away from your IT team.
- Full management and configuration of the system according to your organisation’s needs.
- Free Disaster Recovery and Fraud management as standard
- Free selected Polycom handset
- Free fraud management
- Dedicated support and back up from our professional UK based Customer Service team, we aim to answer your call within 3 rings
- A system that meets both ISO22301 and ISO27001 standards
- Flexible Geographic numbering allowing you to move offices & keep the same number
- A range of unique features to enhance productivity and efficiency
- DECT & Conference options
As part of the overall service, we can provide a wide range of data products, creating a complete end to end supply chain. For small site offices we offer a range of voice prioritised and guaranteed throughput connections through our IP Assured range, whereas for head offices or larger deployments requiring converged data access, we have a range of Ethernet and FTTC solutions.
One of the key benefits of using the portfolio of ADSI’s access solutions is that voice traffic will never leave our network when making or receiving calls. This ensures our ability to guarantee the quality of every business call made. Furthermore, should an issue occur, there is only one phone call needed, to our helpdesk that has sight of the data network.
The network and company philosophy leads on quality of service, reliability, scale and security. This allows us to pass on the highest quality of telephony experience to you.